Rep. Marci Mustello (R-Butler) today announced the holiday hours for her district office.
“As we close 2019, I am grateful to all of my constituents for your support since I became your state representative in June,” said Mustello. “My staff and I love seeing and talking to people in the community, but I do like to allow staff time to be with their families and friends for the holidays. To allow that to happen, we will be closing the office during part of the holiday season.”
Mustello’s Butler County office, located at 100 Barracks Run Road in Butler, will be closed on Tuesday, Dec. 24; Wednesday, Dec. 25; Tuesday, Dec. 31; and Wednesday, Jan. 1. The office will be open during normal business hours from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 23; Friday, Dec. 27; Monday, Dec. 30; Thursday, Jan. 2; and Friday, Jan. 3.
On Thursday, Dec. 26, office hours will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Services Mustello and her staff provide include:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork.
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Help with obtaining birth and death certificates.
• State tax forms.
• Student aid applications.
• State park information and vacation guides.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Representative Marci Mustello
11th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Rick Leiner
717.260.6437 (office), 717.497.8478 (cell)